Thursday, May 18, 2006

GARAGE IS CLEAN AND TOYBOX FULL!

Ok so its not exactly entertaining news but I wanted to show that my investment is working for me. All of my toys (1-quad, 3-motorcycles, 1-twin engine jet boat) fit in my toybox with room to spare, just like when I was a kid with my Lincoln logs and hot wheels (15). Anyway incase anyone is considering storage in their back yard this is a viable solution, even for two cars which is what it was designed for "5 ton car carrier. These are used allot for show cars that travel the country to compete. They have an RV version where half has all the amenities for living and half for storage of toys. They even have a 48-foot version. But it is incredible how much the ones with living quarters raise the price starting at 25k. Anyway love, peace and joy baby!